Don't Just Write It, Live It

Let me start by wishing y'all a happy new year, may this year be a year of greatness for us.
I'm sure some people have written their new year goals or new year resolutions and some people like me are yet to write it.
Well, it's one thing to write and it's a different thing to live what you write(to actualize it). Don't just write these goals, make sure you painstakingly follow them through and make them happen.
Read those books, embark on that project, learn that trade; anything you've penned down for this year, live it and make this year a meaningful year for yourself.
Along the way, it might seem impossible; persist and you'll smile at last.
Joel Hause said "you may be whatever you resolve to be. Determine to be sometjing in this world and you will be. 'I cannot never accomplished anything; 'I will try' has wrought wonders".
Have an "I can do it" spirit this year and you will see yourself achieve what others see as impossible.
Happy New Year

Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©

Comments