LOOK INWARD
Sometimes in life, things seem confusing and it looks as if no matter how hard you try, you can't just see the bright side of life. Friends desert you, you lose a loved one, you have no money to spend, your grades are nothing to write home about, there's nobody to turn to and everything looks so gleam.
You feel depressed and often thoughts of suicide flash through your mind, you think the best way is to end it all and leave this cruel world.
Well, I've come to tell you that I know exactly how it feels coz I've been through it. Those were very hard times and I never thought I would scale through it. It was so bad that I felt nothing good could come out of me.
But one day, I began to look inward at my life and life generally and then I realized that there's so much to live for- the little beautiful wonders of life. I realized that if I quit by ending it, life would still go on and people would still be happy; yes, my loved ones would cry but I would still be forgotten without achieving anything on earth. That day was the day I began to live, and I was amazed to realize wonderful things about myself, things I never thought I could do.
Whoever is reading this: I believe in you, you have the strength to scale through just as I did. You have potentials waiting to be manifested in you which you won't be able to achieve if you don't continue living.
Just live one day at a time and be happy. You're worth much more than you think.
Don't give up, keep fighting.
You are not alone, I have faith in you.
Just look inward and things would become clearer...
Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©
Nice one!!! (LOOK INWARD)...
ReplyDeleteNice one!!! (LOOK INWARD)...
ReplyDelete