You Can Talk To Him Anytime

I once heard someone say, ' I used to find it weird asking people for things, including God; it makes me feel as if I'm being too needy and clingy'.
Well, I find it weird that there's someone like this, even if you don't like asking, it isn't to the extent of not asking your creator. He can't find you needy or clingy coz He created you, He knows exactly what you need but you have to ask Him.
His word says: "...you that make mention of the Lord, keep not silent...and give him no rest till he establish you..."
He says that you should bother him, give him no rest, don't keep mute, keep reminding him of what you want Him to do in your life.
Never for once think that God won't answer you, He will, He always does.
I'm certain of this coz His word says:"before they call,I'll answer and while they are yet speaking, I'll hear".
That's enough assurance that God hears your every cry, He hears your silent pleas, your heartfelt prayers, He sees the anguish in your heart and He's gonna answer you.
You might have asked in the past and He hasn't answered yet, keep asking. Don't be tired of asking...
His ears are wide open , ask Him.
I've made a decision not to keep silent, I'm not gonna let God rest until He answers me; I hope you make that decision too...
Give him no rest till He answers you.

Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©

Comments