Don't Let It Stop You

In life, there are many things that might want to hinder you from fulfilling purpose.  You find yourself in certain situations that makes everything look bleak suddenly. Life might bring circumstances that will almost shake you off your feet but don't let all these stop you. See these situations as a stepping stone to greatness.

When life hurl stones of disasters @ you,
Don't let it stop you.

When people mock your dreams as being impossible,
Don't let it stop you.

When worry or fear wants to weigh you down,
Don't let it stop you.

When people don't believe in you,
Don't let it stop you.

When you don't have the luxurious life that you wished for yet,
Don't let it stop you.

Beloved, you don't have to quit. Don't let anything stop you from being the great you that the world is waiting for
Never let anything weigh you down to the extent that you quit.
Continue, press on, you're almost @ the end of the line and I hope to see you there soon.
I won't let anything stop me, I hope you don't too...

Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©

Comments