The 'I CAN' spirit

"There's nothing that I can't get done, the only thing I can't get done is not existing."
The above statement is a personal mindset.
Likewise, I think you can do anything if you put your mind to it. The only thing I can't imagine you doing is not existing. No, I can't just imagine it.
You have to exist, not just as a mere individual but as a champion in every sphere of life.
You can get a lot of things done. You can build that mansion, you can be that world class, most sought after professional in your field, you can dine with kings and princes.
You can do anything, I mean anything if only you imbibe the 'I can' spirit.
Negativity won't get you anywhere, you have to be positive and optimistic about life.
You don't have to use your present situation as a yardstick for your future, they are totally different.
Yes, the vicissitudes of life will surely come but only the positive-minded individual will overcome it.
The 'I can' spirit will push you to continue when others stop. It will motivate you even when things are discouraging.
You must have noticed that life itself isn't encouraging, most times you have to encourage yourself. That's what the 'I can' spirit does.
It prods you forward even when there's no reason to move on.
The 'I can' spirit makes the impossible possible. Imbibe the 'I can' mindset today.
I hope that as you go through life, you will cast away every negativity/pessimism and move on with so much zeal and optimism.

Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©

Comments

Post a Comment