Try your best to pass that test
"You will enjoy it, it's gonna feel so good", his boss's wife said as she tried to coax him to bed. He rejected her offer which was unlike any youth of his age; some others would have gladly accepted in a bid to prove their manly prowess. After all, the woman in question was rich and would have readily obliged him anything he asked for after granting her wish. But this particular guy refused the offer and did his best not to yield to the temptation. His resolute decision eventually landed him in the prison because the woman framed him up; but it later did him good as he was elevated from the prison to the palace.
I'm sure that there's no way he could have gotten the post of the second ruler in the whole country if he hadn't pass that test.
As you go through life, there will be tests and temptations waiting to bring you down at every juncture, you must do your best to pass them (overcome them). Some tests may be to know your stand on certain issues while others may be to shake your conviction on salient aspects of life. Whichever it may be, try your best to pass them.
The fact that you give up some so called enjoyments just to pass a test does not mean that you are a weakling, it only makes you victorious at the long run.
Overcoming/passing tests or temptations will make you stronger and victorious. I don't know about you but I feel good and fulfilled when I'm able to overcome certain tests that pull other people down. That's what passing/overcoming tests does, it makes you stronger and fulfilled.
Now, I'm not writing about classroom tests. I'm referring to real life tests, tests that come with both benefits and repercussions.
What would you do when your boss's beautiful wife throws herself at you seductively?
What would you do when you are asked to forge the manager's signature for some money?
What would you do when you are being asked to inflate prices of goods so as to get extra profits?
Will you be able to stick to your convictions when the tests of life comes knocking at your door? I hope you would.
Don't yield to that test, there are rewards that comes with passing/overcoming tests. Don't join the bandwagon, overcome that test.
As you go out today, may you receive grace to pass every tests that might come your way.
Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©
Comments
Post a Comment