Don't lose hope on that situation

  She had not really enjoyed her marriage when she lost her husband to the cold hands of death. Her dreams of seeing her grandchildren was shattered as she didn't even have any child to carry on her husband's name. Her mother in-law was also bereaved of her husband and two sons and she had to go back to her home town.
  The young woman's world crumbled down when her mother in-law told her to go back to her parents. She wept bitterly as she ruminated over life; she had no idea of where she could start from.
  Despite all, she decided to follow her mother in-law. She didn't lose hope on life and she later got a husband. And yes, she got the child she had always wished for. This woman's name can't be overlooked when looking at the genealogy of Christ. 
  Whatever it is that you might be going through right now, please don't lose hope. Hope is what keeps us going as humans and when it is lost, life becomes miserable.
   To lose hope is to lose your will to live. Without hope, there's no possibility of anything changing. Hope can make present moment less difficult to bear; it points out a direction, it brings peace and contentment, it heals. Hope gives you a reason to keep getting up every morning and going on.
  I know it's hard right now but don't lose hope. I know how it feels to lose a loved one, I know what it means to be financially down, I know what it feels like to be tagged a failure, I know what it feels like not to have anyone to turn to when the going gets tough but I don't know how losing hope feels like because having hope is having life.
  I am beseeching you this day not to lose hope. Don't give up, keep hope alive and you will begin to see changes.
  "Be still, sad heart! and cease repining; behind the clouds is the sun still shining"(Henry Wadsworth)...

Shalom!!!
Lizinspiration©

Comments