A thousand and one reasons



There was a time in my life when I had a thousand and one reasons why I shouldn't move on. I had a lot of reasons to give up, I used to feel so downcasted. The future was so bleak.
But one day I started to look inward and this was the day everything changed. I realized that even though I was not where I wanted to be,I still had thousand reasons to be happy. Looking inward at my life made me realized how amazing and awesome I am.
And so I started evolving, learning and expanding. I've blossomed into a wonderful being who is no longer scared of seemingly difficult situations.
Now I have a thousand and one reasons why I can't afford to give up. I have a lot of reasons to smile and forge ahead. I'm not yet where I want to be but I've got this assurance that I'm almost there. I'm alive and existing, I don't look like what I've been through.
 If you are reading this piece and you feel like the whole world is on your shoulders, you feel as though nothing is going on right in your life; take a deep breath and read through.
 Yes! You might say life is hard,the bills are piling,there's no job, failing health,poor purse and lot of other complaints... You have a lot of reasons why you think giving up is the only option left. Your reasons may be valid but just as there are thousands of reasons to give up, there's also a thousand and one reason why you should not.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself at the pinnacle of success with many people looking up to you as a role model. I bet you loved every bit of that imagination. Yeah,success is sweet.
That imagination can become a reality and that is one of the reasons why you should not give up on yourself. Prove to those who have written you off as a failure that you can. I'm sure you can also list other reasons why giving up or losing hope isn't an option for you
You can be a worldwide success regardless of your present situation.
Just continue being the best you can in everything you do. Relax,smile,laugh,be happy; the best is on the way.
Evolve. Expand.learn. Give. Impact. Love. Live. Exist...

#lizinspiration©

Comments